Let's be SOCIAL

Sleep training, night six

J slept through the night
on night 6!
I can't believe I've been training for almost a week! And, was it worth it you ask? YES! Why? Because Jemma SLEPT THROUGH THE NIGHT! 


Even though church messes up bedtime for both girls, and even though Jemma didn't go to sleep until 9:30, she didn't wake to eat until 6:15 a.m. I hardly want to write about it just in case I mess it up! We are still working on bedtime, as it took 30 minutes of crying to go to sleep. But, it seems like our nights are solid. And, as I write at 7:15 a.m., she is still sleeping!


If you are sleep deprived because of your kiddos, I would highly recommend Ferber's method. It takes diligence and work, but so far, it seems to be paying off. Looking back, I wouldn't have waited until 10 months to start training. I would have done it before Jemma could stand. I think that would make things much easier! Good luck!

Comments

  1. Yeah! That's great that she slept through the night. Hopefully you can train yourself to stay asleep those extra hours you're not used to getting.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts