Let's be SOCIAL

Another one "For the Kids"

My friend Anna is currently fundraising to adopt Blake through an organization called Reese's Rainbows. I think Anna and her family are doing a very special thing in adopting this little boy with Down syndrome.


A fundraiser called "This one's for the kids" is about to get underway...July 25 is the exact date. Anna asked me to make a couple items for prizes in the fundraiser. I recently blogged about the blanket I made. This blog is about a hat.


This is the second aviator hat that I've crocheted. And this is the second aviator hat that I've loved.


This hat should fit toddler/young preschool heads :)


While I don't have a boy of my own, I think little guys would look adorable in this!



So, if you have a toddler/preschool boy (or know of one), remember to enter Anna's fundraiser on July 25. And, be sure to check out all the other great prizes she has up for grabs!

Comments

  1. OH MY GOODNESS...this is so cute! Thanks, Malinda. You are so talented.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts