Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Another one "For the Kids"

My friend Anna is currently fundraising to adopt Blake through an organization called Reese's Rainbows. I think Anna and her family are doing a very special thing in adopting this little boy with Down syndrome.


A fundraiser called "This one's for the kids" is about to get underway...July 25 is the exact date. Anna asked me to make a couple items for prizes in the fundraiser. I recently blogged about the blanket I made. This blog is about a hat.


This is the second aviator hat that I've crocheted. And this is the second aviator hat that I've loved.


This hat should fit toddler/young preschool heads :)


While I don't have a boy of my own, I think little guys would look adorable in this!



So, if you have a toddler/preschool boy (or know of one), remember to enter Anna's fundraiser on July 25. And, be sure to check out all the other great prizes she has up for grabs!

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS...this is so cute! Thanks, Malinda. You are so talented.

    ReplyDelete