Let's be SOCIAL

Ride in my Swagger Wagon



It's been a busy Labor Day weekend...lots of projects going on at the Just house! A biggie--tiling the back bathroom and utility room. I also have a couple hats I'm working on, plus I still need to do my lesson plans for preschool...


On top of those things, though, we have a new addition to our garage!


Meet our Swagger Wagon:




I have been faithfully stalking Craigslist for, oh, probably 7+ months trying to find the right one. Price, color, interior, mileage. Finally, a family moving overseas (to Singapore!) posted this Toyota Sienna. And I was FIRST IN LINE


It's great...and my favorite feature? The SLIDING DOORS! No more sucking the tummy in to get the girls out. Such a blessing!


Another blessing? Sure, why not!



A big, majestic sunset! Happy Labor Day!

Comments

  1. Welcome to the club! Do I get to ride in it Wednesday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. WooHoo! Thought you might get one soon...congrats on the good find!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts