Let's be SOCIAL

Colors of fall

I L.O.V.E autumn! 
The crisp air, the gorgeous colors...
exchanging tank tops and swimming suits for sweaters and jeans.
So to celebrate the change of seasons...

A burnt orange aviator:


This aviator was purchased as a gift for the son of an outdoorsman.
I thought orange was appropriate :) 

And, pumpkins on my porch:



If you live in the Hillsboro area, check out Serenity Gardens!
They have a GREAT selection of pumpkins and gourds for all your fall decorating needs.

Also, on this cool fall day, I have chicken and dumplings cooking in my Crock Pot. 
It already smells delish!

What's your favorite part of fall?  

Comments

  1. I love this cooler weather. I'm not a fan of the heat so this is awesome. I also love the gorgeous colors. Not to mention my birthday is in the fall ;) ~ Tania

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts