Let's be SOCIAL

Yes, this is my card

I always breathe a little easier when New Year's Eve is a thing of the past. While God has brought immense restoration to my life, I still find myself pausing every Jan. 31, remembering my little brother and the way his life was cut short 13 years ago.

And, though the night isn't full of anguish anymore, I don't like to "party" it up on NYE...instead, I like to hole up a bit. And the snowy weather here was conducive to that last night.

But once I wake up New Year's Day, I always feel hopeful. I look back on the previous year and all its blessings and then settle in to discover what the new year will bring.

So I wish all of you a happy and blessed 2013...may God show you all his glory in the new year!



Happy New Year! (And yes, this is my Christmas card this year :)
Love,
Brad, Malinda, Gracelyn, Jemma & Case

Comments

Popular Posts